Thursday, July 29, 2010

Two Truths and a Lie Thursday

BWS tips button
Last week I said:
1. I LOVE chocolate! I could eat it all day and not feel guilty about it.


LIE: I do love me some chocolate but it must be attached to peanut butter in some way!  I will not eat chocolate without peanut butter and it is not high on my list of yummy things.
2. I collect cookbooks.
Truth:  I have to count how many at some point.  I do collect cookbooks, all kinds, sizes, types.  I have several places where I keep them and I do cook out of all of them!


3. I eat salsa by the spoonfulls so much that I planted my own garden with tomatos, onions, peppers, etc to make it on my own.
Truth:  I started a garden 4 years ago now with tomato, green peppers, habanaros, jalapanos, cilantro, green beans *although the bunny ate these*, lettuce, cucumbers, zuchinni, and onions.

This week!
1.  I may be the mom to 4 boys but I am also the aunt to 4 girls....and a new baby coming of unknown gender!

2.  My favorite movie is The King and I.

3.  I am an avid runner and compete in marathons regularly.

No comments: