Today we were at a birthday party and Matthew had THREE poop accidents. I'm hoping we can get this straighted out on Wednesday (let's hope the appoitment is for the afternoon and not the morning otherwise I have to cancel it so I don't miss a class). Chris was afraid of everyne and hit while people tried talking to him. I think I have a UTI or a bladder infection since I keep feeling tons of pressure and having to go but not much coming out. George was with family so he got smashed like he always does at a family function. I wanted to go home but he didn't want to.
Now it is 10 and Jon fell asleep on the couch. Chris pushed him off so he could fall alseep on the couch. George is passed out upstairs and I'm on the computer and will now be stuck with tons of homework to do tomorrow. On a bright side one more week of class! ONLY 4 more wake ups and then I'm a graduate. I will be a master of my own domain!
I want Chris to be able to hug me without out me asking him for one. I want him not to wipe my kisses off. I want to hear him say "I love you" not because he is repeating what I say.
I'm now going to be fighting with our school district for Chris. They have him at different levels than he is at. They denied his PT services. I called and told them I disagreed with their levels and they aren't returning my calls. I had his PT call and they won't even pick up. I'm burnt out and he's only starting his school career. How am I going to make it the next 15 years with him and the school system?
On a good note the grocery store and a sale on ice cream. Haagan Dazs was on sale! I picked me up sone chocolate peanut butter ice cream! NUMMY!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
The spontaneous I love you's will come in time, and you'll feel like your chest won't be able to contain your heart! :)
Congratulations that you only have a week left before you're finished with school! What are you studying?
I am studying Reading Education to be a Reading Specialist. To be one you must have a Master's Degree in Education; I plan on taking a few years off and then going for my PhD in the same. I want to teach Reading at the college level. My Bachlor's is in Special Education.
Wow! Good for you!
Post a Comment