Friday, July 9, 2010

Product review and give away



About a month ago I ordered a gift for my boys' teachers as an end of the school year gift.  I was looking for something that was a fun gift for a group of women and came across this store on etsy and with the help of Jon and Matthew picked out soaps.  When we got them in the mail they were DEVINE!  I almost kept them all and got the teachers a new gift!  I promptly ordered more and gave them to my sister for her birthday!

Blissology has an amazing line of hand-made soaps that come in all kinds of varieties.  I am using Stress Be Gone and adore the way it makes my skin feel after a shower!  We are using the Honey Almond Oatmeal with the boys during bath-time.  It is such a great soap to use on Matthew's sensitive skin. 

Not only do these soaps smell devine but they look beautiful!  They look almost too beautiful to use!  I have to tell you that the guilt quickly goes away after using them for the first time and seeing how great my skin feels after using their soaps.

They do have soaps for guys as well, not just the ladies!  George got the Guiness Beer and Irish Oatmeal soap.  It is such a fun soap to give to the guy in your life!

So, the give away will be a bar of soap.  The rules of the give away will be very easy.  You need to go on the Blissology site and tell me what soap you would like if you were to win.  Next you need to become a follower of my blog. For another entry, follow me on twitter

3 comments:

Lani said...

I follow your blog, and follow you on twitter:)

Brooke said...

I am a follower :)

Missy said...

Brooke, I have the cinnamon spice one and love the smell. It is a beautiful soap as well, one of the ones I didn't want to use. I can't wait to use it!