skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- Our local school district didn't have the boys enrolled in the ESY services even though they were to get Speech and OT for 30 minutes each week, one hour total of therapy. ESY starts this week.
- This was my first week of class four days a week, 8 am to 1 pm. It takes me an hour and a half to get there. I am up at 5 am.
- Having said that, it is now 11 pm and Chris is now awake and on my lap. I am ready to put my kid outside with a sign that says "Free to a Good Home" *I wrote this Thursday night*
- I saw Eclipse yesterday and
despite the age difference of 14 years the fact that Taylor Lautner doesn't know who I am, I must say he is yummy and would totally leave my husband in a heartbeat for a night with him!
- My camera isn't transfering my pictures so I can't share any and am going to have to figure it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment