Tuesday, August 3, 2010

PIN/ONHDT "I love you too, sweetie"

4 comments:

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

Love it! :)

The Drama Mama said...

Go Chris!! I can't believe he called you a poophead though.

Jackeline Salva Cagas-Paraiso said...

you are indeed such a sweet Mom, no wonder you've got a sweet kid too! keep it up!

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

OH NO HE DIDN'T!
That's hilarious! I guess it's better than being called the worst poopy head, right? lol Kids!
Thanks so much for playing along with "OH NO HE DIDN'T!" Tuesday. Next week, I'll be using Linky Tools and posting it as a blog hop so you can grab the linky and add it to your post as well. If you'd like to play along next week and add the linky to your post, other bloggers will be able to link up at your blog for OH NO HE DIDN'T! Tuesday. :) Thanks again. Have a great weekend.

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama