Thursday, July 15, 2010

2 Truths and a Lie

BWS tips button

I'm joining The Scoop on Poop's 2 Truth and A Lie Thursday. 
1.  My real hair color is blonde.
2. I grew up in New Jersey and my husband and I are high school sweathearts.
3.  I have a friend that I talk to frequently that lives in Virgina.  We know much about each other to the point where you'd think we knew each other forever.  Yet we've never met face to face. 

3 comments:

The Drama Mama said...

Hmmm. Hahah. I know #3 is true. But I am going to say #1 is the lie.

Thanks for playing and linking up!!

Tree said...

I'm gonna say #1 is the lie too. LOL

Coming over from Bloggy Moms and following! Hope you'll stop by and visit me soon!

Tree (aka Mother of Pearl)
Mother of Pearl It Is

The Drama Mama said...

I have something for you.

http://therealpoopsie.blogspot.com/2010/07/versatile-beautiful-sugar-doll-of.html