Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary George

Dear George,
  6 years ago (give or take a few hours) I married my best friend.  There was a point in time where I had given up on finding love, sounds silly when we met when I was 23 but I have to tell you I had really given up.  I had been burned and broken hearted.  Then I was forced into a blind date went on a blind date to meet you.  Your aunt got this one right, huh?

  It's been hard at times but who said marriage was easy?  We both know that marriage can be hard sometimes and it does take work.  I think that after what we have gone through these past several years we can get through anything! 

  I know it sounds cliche but I do love you more today than I did yesterday and the day before and the day before......I think that with each passing day that I see you with our boys, it makes me fall in love with you more!