
When they were infants, how did you get your babies to sleep/nap at the same time?
We did the shush-pat thing if George was home with me. When I was alone, I rocked the boys together. I loved being able to cuddle with them and snuggle at the same time!
If they wake up early from a nap, how did/do you handle that?
It depended on how early the wake up was. If it was early in their nap, they got hte shush-pat on their back and would fall back asleep. Otherwise, we took the "offending" boy out and played with them alone.
Do you have a minimum amount of time that you want your babies to sleep, or at least rest in their cribs for?
Not really
Napping transitions (this is a big one!): How did/do you handle the situation of going from two naps to one, when one child is ready and the other(s) were not?
Lucky for me, daycare did this! Jon and Matthew went to daycare for a year and they took care of the nap transition so I didn't have to do it!
If you have older multiples- how did the transition to toddler beds affect their sleep patterns? When did naps *gasp* come to an end?
We transitioned out of naps much earlier than I wanted and it is still a sore subject in our house! When I was pregnant with Christopher, my mother-in-law had the boys while I was on bedrest. She felt that almost 2 was too old for napping so she stopped napping them. They refused to take one at our house since they didn't at her house. I was not ready for no naps with them. 2 years later and I'm still bitter! As far as transitioning to a bed from a crib, we waited until AFTER we had Christopher to do it. We didn't want them having to deal with too many changes. Chris slept with us in our room so we didn't need to take them from their cribs until he was about 4-5 months old. When we did put them in regular beds we'd find them like this
Don't forget to enter my give away! It ends on Friday!




1 comment:
Oh my goodness! What an adorable picture!
And I always hated to see naps end, too.
Post a Comment