Thursday, July 22, 2010

Two Truths and a Lie Thursday

BWS tips button
Last week I said:
1. My real hair color is blonde.
Yup!  I really am a blonde!  I have proof!


2. I grew up in New Jersey and my husband and I are high school sweathearts.
Nope!  We met when I was 23 and he was 30.  I grew up in a tiny town in Pennsylvania called Renovo.  I moved to New Jersey to be with George.

3. I have a friend that I talk to frequently that lives in Virgina. We know much about each other to the point where you'd think we knew each other forever. Yet we've never met face to face.
True :(  Although that should change this weekend!
 
This week's Two Truths and a Lie.
1.  I LOVE chocolate!  I could eat it all day and not feel guilty about it.
2.  I collect cookbooks.
3.  I eat salsa by the spoonfulls so much that I planted my own garden with tomatos, onions, peppers, etc to make it on my own.

1 comment:

The Drama Mama said...

OMG, Matthew looks SO much like you!!!

I'm going to say #2 is the lie, and you don't collect cookbooks.

Thanks for linking up again this week!