Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Fun Day: Summer Fun

I love the movie Grease.  I'm sure everyone has heard the song "Summer Nights"

I try to get the boys out during the day to play.  We may live in a townhouse complex but there's tons to do around us.  We garden which I've talked about, we take walks, play hide and seek, play with water in a slip n slide and a sprinkler, do tree rubbings and so much more!

I'll be sharing our week of play every Friday (I hope to at least) and hope that others can start doing the same.
This week we played hide and seek




We drew on our patio with our chalk.  We worked on letters, numbers, and drawing people.
We went on Firefly Hunts.




Played with our sprinklers



And we played with our slip n slide.  I may have told the boys we were playing and instead pulled an impromptu therapy session since Aetna and OrthoNet decided to NOT follow the NJ law about autism.  That is for another post.


What did you do this week?


1 comment:

Kerrigan said...

We played in the sprinkler too.The same one you have and the reg. garden sprinkler too.We also drew with chalk on the driveway.We are practicing our letters too.Our play yard should be arriving soon.I will post pics as soon as it comes.