Saturday, July 16, 2011

Friday/Saturday Fun Day Boston Style

This week they boys went on their first plane ride.


Not everyone was impressed....


Once getting settled into the hotel where we were staying they became 3 little monkeys jumping on the bed.


We enjoyed the sites around Boston.




We met an amazing group of women and learned so much!  Not only did we learn more about the 16p but we learned about the boys.  Although some of it was hard news to hear, it was WELL WORTH IT!


We went to Salem and the boys got to take a ride while we were there.

They visited a few pirates and turned into witches





Overall, they had a great week.  Next week we start Extended School Year.  Chris will be going from 8:30-12:30, Jon will get speech on Mondays, and Matthew will be getting speech on Mondays and OT on Thursdays.

Next week I will be continuing with my phone calls.  I need to let the school district know what was said this week.  I need to find a communication therapist for Chris.  I also need to write to our local senator and get help with the insurance.  Finally, I need to park my rear in our local welfare office and try to get Medicaid cards for Chris and Jon to help pay for therapies and adaptive equipment for them.












No comments: