Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kids say the darndest things- 2nd edition

The boys have been coming out with tons of things lately.  I swear I could do a comedy act with my kids.  It would be part Roseanne/part Everybody Loves Raymond.

This week Chris started Extended School Year and he is not pleased about it.  He tried telling me on Monday night that he was sick.  He tried convincing me he had a fever.  It wasn't just any fever though...it was  Beiber Fever!  "Take my temp mama!  I has a Beiber Fever!" and then yelled at me when I laughed at him.

Jon today told me he was not hungry for supper and wanted to go upstairs and have some alone time.  I asked him to eat something small that was healthy and then he could go upstairs.  When it was time for his bedtime snack he forgot to do something.  What was that something?  Wash the chocolate off of his face!  Yup, he went upstairs to sneak into my oreo stash.  When I asked him about it he told me "It wasn't me!"  Dare I say I caught you brown faced?




No comments: