Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Give away

I've been meaning to do it and am now getting up the gumption to do it....my first give away!

Christopher is autistic; he has PDD_NOS.  Although I had a feeling and knew he was we got the final diagnosis in February.  Our local Barnes and Noble had a guest come to their store and talk about her new book, "The Autism Mom's Survival Guide (for Dads, too!) : Creating a Balanced and Happy Life While Raising a Child with Autism" by Susan Senator.  Although I didn't hear her speak, I bought the book several days later with an autographed copy *Little known factiod about me.  I collect autographed books*  I just finished the book and bought a second copy to use as a give away. 

The rules of my give away will be simple.  I will determine the winner through http://www.random.org/.  You need to leave a comment and grab my monkey.  I will end the give away one week from today; good luck!

3 comments:

The Drama Mama said...

Me! Me!! Me!!!

Um, is it bad that I had too much fun grabbing the monkey? :P

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

You sound like you're doing better. That's good to see/hear. :)

Have fun with your giveaway, but don't give it to me. My kids are old enough that I'm okay with all of it, but it might really help someone else who is new to the whole thing. I'd rather they have it.

Mostly..I just wanted to stop by and say 'hi'. :)

The Drama Mama said...

BTW, I've got a surprise for you at my place. Come see.

http://therealpoopsie.blogspot.com/2010/06/wordless-wednesday-im-trendy-beautiful.html