Thursday, June 3, 2010

10 things bet ya didn't know about me :)

The Drama Mama over on The Scoop on Poop tagged me on 10 things you didn't know about me so here it goes:

1.  My "real" hair color is around the same as Joshua's although I've not seen it in about 10 years!

2.  My favorite movies of all time are Grease and Dirty Dancing!

3.  I love Middlesworth BBQ and Sour Cream and Onion Chips.

4.  I eat Salsa by the spoonfull!.

5.  One of my eyes is half green and half blue.

6.  I think I was born to parent my children....before having the three little ones, I was a special education teacher who specalized in autistic children and life skills support. 

7.  I may be born to parent them but gosh darnit I need a break every once and a while!

8.  I have never done illegal drugs.  The hubbin has to fight to get me to take prescription meds or advil even!

9.  I don't drink often.  I'm tipsy enough without it.  I don't like beer and am not really into having a drink to relax.  I'd much rather my two friends Ben and Jerry!

10.  I may have been born in Germany but don't really speak the language.

Now I have to tag 10 other bloggers..... but I can only think of 7....

Pam
Heather
Annie
Megan
Brooke
Sarah
Esther

No comments: