Monday, June 14, 2010

I would like to inform 2010 that it can screw off

Inspired by a fellow blogger....
January- Christopher's blood tests came back indicating a genetic syndrome called 16p11.2
February- Chris was hospitalized with a bad ear infection leading to mastioditis
March- Official diagnosis of 16p11.2 and autistic
April- Trying to muddle through the diagnosis and what that means for our family
May-Chris hospitalized again, and my sister's best friend passes away as well does a friend of mine's son
June-I need a break from college and the kids before I have a nervous breakdown.....

I do need to look at it as positives, though...
January can be looked at as we FINALLY got our why with Chris.
and all the months in between....I am going to college and finishing up my degree!  That's got to be a positive, right?  August will be a great month since I'll be completely done with school.   June will be a good month for a few reasons.  First of all True Blood is back!  And who wouldn't enjoy this eye candy....
This will make my Sunday night ever week. 

And Eclipse on June 30th! 

2 comments:

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

I don't watch True Blood, but the saying "Friends don't let friends drink friends" cracks me up.

I hope the rest of the year goes better for you, and that you'll feel refreshed from the break you'll get when you're done with this semester of school.

Hang in there.

The Drama Mama said...

I don't watch True Blood either, but maytbe I should start! Yummy.