Monday, May 2, 2011

In love

I am doing a bloghop in 2 weeks from May 16th to the 20th for 16p11.2 duplication  awareness.  I've got 3 people willing to hop with me.  I would love more people!   80% of children who have this microduplication/deletion are on the spectrum.  I am also selling bracelets to pay to go to a conference/gtg for the 16p syndrome.

I have yellow, blue, and red bracelets in child and adult sizes that say 16p11.2 syndrome awareness.  Adult bracelets are 5 dollars and children bracelets are 4 dollars.  If you want to order one, please e-mail me at marissa_sara@hotmail.com to let me know what color and sizes you want. 


Now on to our regularly scheduled blogging....there's nothing better than a boy and his mommy!  I was proposed to twice this weekend by my boys.  Jon asked me to marry him when he's a big boy and Matthew asked the same!  Then today they told me their plans for having babies.  Jon wants to have one baby and Matthew said he wants six!  I had to break it to them that we aren't having babies.  They don't understand why....

1 comment:

Carol said...

That's hilarious!! :) I don't know what it is about this age when they are fascinated with babies and they all want some. My grandson wants a "big sister" haha and he already has her named...APPLE :) They are all so ADORABLE