I managed to find quite a bit of information on chromosome disorders on a site called UNIQUE, which is based out of the UK. I registered there as a member (even though I am from Canada!) and they can even try to match you with families that have the same disorder. Unfortunately for us they don't have a match, but they have lots of information on 16p. They even have PDF files that you can print off for school/medical/family uses:)
Jenn, the SimonsVIPconnect website has more information on the 16p syndrome and will match people up in their area. We used Unique right after we were diagnosed and still do to print off handouts for others.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I managed to find quite a bit of information on chromosome disorders on a site called UNIQUE, which is based out of the UK. I registered there as a member (even though I am from Canada!) and they can even try to match you with families that have the same disorder. Unfortunately for us they don't have a match, but they have lots of information on 16p. They even have PDF files that you can print off for school/medical/family uses:)
Jenn, the SimonsVIPconnect website has more information on the 16p syndrome and will match people up in their area. We used Unique right after we were diagnosed and still do to print off handouts for others.
Post a Comment