Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Boy

4 years ago our family was complete. 4 years ago *2nd birthday* we entered a journey we weren't prepared for but embraced it with open arms.

Dear Christopher *1st letter*, 

4 years ago you came into this world not quite ready for it.  You came out yelling "Put me back in.  I'm not done baking!"  You made up for it though.

This year you have started talking more and more.  You have made me re-think the whole "I wish he would start talking thing I said before."  Funny thing is, I love it!  

You love playing with your Mater toys, your Thomas toys, and Nano Bugs.  You have started playing with Legos more and more.  You also love to play Wii.  

Tonight you will celebrate your birthday with a meal fit for a king *or a pre-schooler* of Cars chicken nuggets, french fries, and broccoli.  You love your broccoli!  I have a special cake for you of white cake with Oreo filling and Oreo icing.

I am in awe of you and your strength.  I am so excited to see how you blossom and change over this next year on your way to 5.  You made me proud to call you your mommy!

Mommy

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Chris!! I remember your arrival just as if I was there!! I can't wait to see what the world has in store for you.