Happy birthday Jon,
This year we have found out that you have PDD_NOS. It doesn't change anything about you. It means we understand you more and can give you the space you need sometimes and can help you where you need help in other areas.
You love playing with knights and dragons, army men, playdough, Transformers, Toy Story, and Legos. You are amazing with your hands and can create a Lego Starship without directions!
You FINALLY hit the 40 pound mark. You have no clue how excited we all were! You really hit a growth spurt from last year to this; last year you were 36 pounds and around 41 inches tall. This year you are 40.1 pounds *you were proud of the .1 pound* and 45 1/2 inches tall! I guess all those times of you saying "hungry" were truthful and you REALLY were hungry!
This year we celebrated your birthday by going to Chuck E Cheese, Toys R Us, and Petco. You picked out a fish that you named Pikachu.
I love you to the moon and back *and to infinity and beyond!*
Mommy
Monday, September 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love love LOVE the line "It doesn't change anything about you". That is SO true.
When my boys were diagnosed, that was our thinking exactly - they are the same boys as before the diagnosis. What changed was our understanding. WE changed - their parents.
I love your blog
Have a great day!
Post a Comment