When I was 10 I cut the tip of my pointer finger on my left hand off when it got caught in a bathroom door at the YMCA for a girl scout function.
When I was 16 I dove to hit a ball while playing tennis. I sprained both ankles and my knee.
When I was a senior in college I broke a toe in two places while running to the bathroom to rinse my eye out when I got nail polish remover in it.
When I was pregnant with the twins I was trying a new maternity shirt on in the kitchen and got my hand in the fan. I broke 2 fingers in my hand.
Last night I was picking up a pair of underwear and when I came up I hit my right shoulder hard on the mounting for a baby gate. A baby gate that we've not used in years but the mounting wasn't removed. I tore my rotator cuff.
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh no!!
I'm SO sorry! I hope the pain meds they gave you are working!
:::hugs:::
Post a Comment