Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First day of school

I've been busy these past weeks playing with the boys and spending the last weeks of summer with them before they start school.

Yesterday was the first day of school.  Jon and Matthew started kindergarten.





Chris had his first day of preschool.


Jon got to school and lost his 2nd tooth as soon as he walked in. My child was the first to visit the school nurse for the year....They enjoyed their day and were very happy today when they got home.
To celebrate the milestone I made the kids special cupcakes for their lunches.
I used a box mix to save time.  I used a 1M Wilton tip for the apple, a tootsie roll for the stem, leaf tip for the leaf, and a gummy worm to come out of the apple.

Tomorrow Matthew gets his cast off.

1 comment:

Kerrigan said...

Congratulations boys.You are all doing so well.What a daunting day for mommy.....