Wednesday, February 8, 2012

PYHO: 10 years ago

If I could go back to my 22 year old self I would tell me that everything will be ok. I know it may not seem it but it will be ok.

10 years ago I dreaded Valentine's Day.  I was single.  I had just broken up with someone that I had been in and out of a relationship with for a few years.  10 years ago I had no intentions of going on another date.  I had every intention of staying single for the rest of my years.

10 years ago I had no clue how much my life would change for the better.  I would have never imagined that today I would be with my husband for almost 10 years; yup February 22nd will be 10 years!  I would have never imagined being married for 7 years.  I couldn't imagine having 3 more sweet babies.  I would have never thought that I could wake up every day next to my best friend.

What a difference 10 years will make! He looks so young and I look so skinny!

1 comment:

Shell said...

Such a difference 10 years can make!