Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Planning Monday

Monday: Chinese Food- I bought them last week at Shoprite for $2.99 a bag

Tuesday: Date at Applebee's with my favorite Valentines

Wednesday: chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, and corn

Thursday: meatloaf or as we call them baby hamburgers, rice-a-roni, left over corn

Friday: sausage with onions and peppers and french fries

Saturday: baked potato soup


Baby Burgers:
1-1.5 lbs of hamburger *I use 80/20 from Wegmans for $1.99 a lb
1 egg
salt
pepper
garlic
bread crumbs *I don't measure out how much*
cheddar cheese
ketchup

Mix together and put in muffin tins to bake.  I sprinkle more cheddar cheese on top and bake for about 40 minutes at 350.  I've gotten Jon to eat these if I make them this way rather than in a regular loaf pan.  I like onions in mine but the boys won't eat them if I put them in theirs.

No comments: