Wednesday, August 17, 2011

PYHO: Take me I'm all yours



I was at the grocery store today and enjoying it.  I know that sounds silly but if you are a mom you know what I mean.  I enjoyed the few minutes of someone NOT hanging on me, punching me, calling "MOM, MOM, MOMMY, MOMMY, MAMA, MOMMY" at me.  I enjoyed not wiping a butt.  I enjoyed being "ME" for once.

While at the check out area, I must have been daydreaming.  When I "came to" the cashier asked if she could join the daydream with me.  I would laughed and told her she could but I wasn't sharing the man.

My daydream was something like this...a tropical place, night-time, with a great breeze and this guy next to me.
Some days I don't want to be covered in shit, punched in the back *yes it still hurts Chris*, be in autism land, in genetic syndrome world, in special need planet.  Some days I want to have a break, a break from the money talk, the trying to find a job talk.  Some days I just want to be me, a woman, a woman with a lust for a certain vampire.  I would have been more into the daydream if Alan Ball would have given that shower scene more justice...Eric, I can go back to blonde for you!

6 comments:

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

LOL! I SO understand you!!! :)

And thanks. You gave me a little ME time! Giggles and all!!

Shell said...

Oh, it would be so nice to have that escape every once in a while.

Though mine would include Alcide instead of Eric. ;)

Shell said...

Oh, it would be so nice to have that escape every once in a while.

Though mine would include Alcide instead of Eric. ;)

Missy said...

Judy, George and I laugh about this because I call "Eric the Vampire" my boyfriend. Shell, Alcide was mighty fine looking Sunday. He'd my backup man.

Heather H said...

We all need a break once in a while. I am surprised how many of mine come by going to the grocery store *alone.*

And I hate to admit it...but I have no idea who the guy in the picture is.

Missy said...

Heather, it is Alexander Skarsgård. He plays Eric the Viking on True Blood. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Skarsg%C3%A5rd