Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday weight loss

I'm a bit confused.  Last week I wrote down my weight and did a BMI calculator on-line to get my BMI.  It said 31.7 was for 228 pounds.  I lost a pound (after gaining half of a pound back) so I am at 227.  The BMI on my Wii fit said I was 31.74 today but if I go by the BMI on-line I am 30.8

I cheated a bit yesterday.  I gave in and had some chips and a small couple of bites of ice cream.  I also had a Pepsi.  I am learning to NOT take it all away but LIMIT myself.  The chips weren't limited but I was starving!  I woke up, got the boys around for Sunday School, took them *it was their first time going*, we got home around 2, I ran out to the store and realized around 4 that I hadn't eaten.  Not the way to do things.

At any rate.  I'm going in the right direction.  I can do this!  My goal is to have a BMI of 20.9 and a weight of 150.  That is what I was when George and I met.  I'm assuming the twin skin will make it harder to fit in the size I was though.

No comments: