Monday, August 1, 2011

Brought to you by the letters B-M-I

It is not often that I write about something with me but I am.  Today I joined a group of friends all hoping to trim down.  I used to be very thin, so thin that people told me to gain weight.  I could eat anything I wanted and not gain weight.

That was pre-kids.  Post kids my rolls have rolls, my chin isn't a double chin it's an quadruplet chin.  I don't have a muffin top I have a 12 pack of muffins top.

When I put a bathing suit on I swear I hear a faint whale call from Dory the blue fish on finding Nemo
I swear I hear someone calling to me.  Perhaps it's the chips and soda that 's calling my name.

So, I weighed myself on the Wii Fit today and my BMI is a super unhealthy 32.5.  32.5!  What the fudge did I do to my body!  It used to be 21!  So, starting every Monday I'm going to do a weigh in.  I'm watching what I eat and not just watching it go into my mouth.  I'm going to exercise and lose this weight.  My end goal is to be back to the BMI of 21.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Your boys are courageous, strong, determined and brave boys. They are inspirational hero's. I was born with a rare life threatening disease,developmental delays and suspected autsim. I love it when people sing my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Danica said...

Good for you....Back in 2006 I lost 125 pounds. I look forward to seeing your progress. Loved the title...

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

Good for you that you're resolved to do something about it! I need to get the Wii Fit set up...Another great reason to get the dehoarding finished...

Best wishes in your endeavor! :)