I joined the Mom Pledge about 2 weeks ago after reading what they stood for; preventing bullying. It is something that NEEDS done. I've seen bullying with my own kids and last week had witnessed it on-line between adults.
A dear friend of mine whom I've known for a bit over 4 years, a friend whom I've talked about on here more than once. The Drama Mama and I met when we were both pregnant with our youngest children. We were due around the same time. Her son was born near his due date and mine was born 5 weeks early. We continued chatting after our guys were born during our late nights as moms of newborns.
The Drama Mama was a victim of bullying last week by a group of women who have for several years made it to sasy nasty things to her. These women will have nothing more said about them. I will not give them the time of day.
I got to see the Mom Pledge in action last week when those who have signed the pledge came to her defense. I am proud to be a member of such a group of women and for that reason I ask that you sign the mom pledge as well.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
It was cool to see The Mom Pledge in action! Thank you for joining our community and supporting our mission!
Thank you for your comment! It is greatly appreciated. Your blog is amazing Do you mind if i post a link on my own blog?
Matt, sure. I shared your blog on twitter. I'm in awe of you! You are such an inspiration :)
I love you Missy. I'm sorry I don't get around to your blogs like I should.
Post a Comment