I'm having a hard time thinking this was them not that long ago? Please don't ask me who was who. I can't tell you!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Multiples and More:QOTW- SCHOOL
My boys are starting kindergarden next year. It is the district's policy to seperate multiples as soon as they can. My boys are on the same functioning level with a few expections to Matthew's motor skills and social skills. My boys don't feed off of each other. They aren't overly dependent on each other and don't look off of each other for answers. I want them in the same kindergarden and fought to keep them in the same preschool. When did you seperate your multiples?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
As a former school teacher I can tell you that your school cannot force you to seperate your twins. They will however tell you that it's their policy, but it's your right as a parent to keep them together. My twins are only one, but I plan to keep them together. I don't want to deal with two teachers, two homework assignments, and two everything else.
You have to go with your gut and decide what is best for you. Goodluck!
Your school's policy may be to seperate them, but you are the ultimate decision maker in their schooling. If you want to keep them together, insist on it! And maybe in first grade you can seperate them if it's not working. Good luck!
Post a Comment