Hope is a word that can be used in many ways. To a special needs mom it can mean so much. I hope that my children will grow and be the best they can be. I hope they will be able to watch my boys grow up to be productive members of society. I hope that my boys will grow up without ever hearing someone use hurtful words to them again. My boys are amazing young men and I hope they grow up in a world where people will understand who they are and who they aren't. Autism can be such a powerful stigma placed on someone and I hope they can overcome that stigma. Most of all I hope they know how much I love them. My children are my world.
I am giving away a silver coin shaped charm with the word HOPE stamped on it.
To be win this charming pendant you need to:
1. Follow my blog and leave a comment.
You can also do one or all of the following.
3. Tweet about this giveaway.
4. Leave a comment with each entry.
This giveaway will end at midnight on Friday.
3 comments:
Hope is a magic word! My hope is to have a family someday. You are so blessed to have your little ones who mean a whole world to you! The charm is adorable!!
Hope is a magic word. My hope is to create a family someday. You are so blessed to have 4 little ones who mean a whole world to you! And the charm is so adorable!!!
6 years ago we did our one and only IVF cycle which gave us our twins. 6 years ago HOPE would have meant the same thing for both of us. :)
Post a Comment