I thought you had more class than to reference the "R" word! As a parent of a child who will be forever associated with the "R" word I take offense to that word being used. It is no different than using the "N" word or the "F" word.
My children know better than to call people words that could be hurtful in some way to someone. As a adult you should know better as well. I take offense to you comparing yourself to my child. He's so much smarter than you. He'll know not to say this word!
The "R" word clip
1. I am a history buff! I love to learn all things I can about historical events and would plan vacations around them if I could.
True: On my honeymoon I was more excited to see the Mayan ruins than do things that honeymooners do :)
2. Jon and Matthew, my twins, are identical.
False: Fraternal. We saw we have matching his and hers. Matthew is brown haired and brown eyed like George. Jon is blonde hair and blue eyed like me (except I have green eyes on most days).
3. I have made it my life mission to educate people on Chris' genetic syndrome and will do all that I can to help others in the same boat.
True: Enough said :P
Friday, August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You know, I totally knew the answer to #2, just didn't think about it in that context.
Post a Comment