It's been one week....Christopher found his clonidine bottle. Christopher somehow opened up his pill bottle while I was in his bedroom. He took some of his pills. I walked into the bathroom where he was a few minutes later. I was running the bathwater and saw the bottle opened. Matthew pointed out that Chris was sleeping.
I called 911 and about a minute later. He was given chest compressions while on route to the hospital and while at the hospital he was put under medical sedation and given a ventilator. He was sedated Thursday night, Friday and woken up Saturday afternoon. He had an MRI Saturday that showed no brain damage. Monday he was released and is acting like nothing has happened to him. I, on the other had, will be facing a lifetime of therapy for what happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm so sorry you all went through that and so glad Chris is ok!
How scary! Glad he's okay. Hope you're holding up.
Post a Comment