Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blue and bubbles for JW

 It is times like this that I question things.  I really wonder what God's plan was to take a baby from his family.  JW, an amazing little boy passed away last week at the age of 20 months old.  Although I have never met him or his mom I have "known" her for about 5 years from a message board I was on.  The moms of multiples broke from the one we were on and created a private message board where I got to know Tiffany better. 

Tiffany has identical twins that are almost 5.  That is where she and I knew each other.  Unfortunatly, she and I also met again on the premiee message board because JW was a premiee as were my three little ones.  JW's lungs weren't strong enough to fight off a simple cold.....

Last week was also the funeral of my sister's best friend.  Ryanne was 28 years old and had cancer.  I don't understand the plan.  I really don't.....

2 comments:

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

::::hugs::::

I'm so sorry for your losses. I'm not going to pretend that I know why God allows suffering or loss. I don't. I do know He's been there for me when I've suffered both, though.

Praying for comfort and peace.
Judy

The Drama Mama said...

Hugs, Missy.