Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sheldon is my husband's long lost twin

I got hooked in The Big Bang Theory this fall.  I swear it is the FUNNIEST show ever.  I laugh more because Sheldon reminds me of my George.


  • George is often caught wearing superhero t-shirts so does Sheldon.
  • He claims he's the smartest person he knows.

Replace Texas with New Jersey.
  • He has OCD, really.  He was diagnosed with it this summer.  We joke about it and I really do try to work on it with him.
  • He knows tons of weird B-rate Sci Fi movies and tv shows.
  • He demonstrates said knowledge often.
  • He has "his seat".
  • He insists that anyone who doesn't share his opinion is illogical.  He actually told me this week that!  He  and I didn't see eye to eye on something and he told me obviously I wasn't as intelligent as he was because I failed to see the benefits of what we were discussing.  



The only flaw in my theory is if George is Sheldon like, that makes me

No comments: