Thursday, June 16, 2011

You like me, your really like me

I was given this award by http://bcimthemommy.blogspot.com/ who is a cool lady who has something in common with me.  She has a child with autism and twins.  She also has a wicked sense of humor on her!


I need to tell you all 10 things that you didn't know about me so here they go:
1) I am a slob!  If you knew me in real life you'd agree!
2)  I swear like a sailor/pirate/truck driver.  When I get mad you'll know it by the string of profanities out of my mouth.  It would make anyone blush.
3)  I have lived in 2 countries, 3 states and 6 towns.  It all started one dark and stormy night on an Air Force Base in Bitburg, Germany.  There was an air raid drill and the OB that delivered me was fresh that day.  It was his first day.  My poor mom gave birth with no power and a newbie doctor while she had no pain meds....They moved back to the US when I was a few months old.  I grew up in a very small town in PA, moved to another part of the small town with it's own zip code.  Next, I moved to Abington, MD.  From there I moved to East Stroudsburg, PA and there I met my husband and moved to where we are now in NJ.
4)  I drink way too much soda.  Pepsi to be exact.  I swear I am going to wake up one day to stumps for teeth.
5)  I didn't have a cavity until I was an adult.  I had my first cavity at age 24.
6)  I have Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome.
7) I had an unnatural obsession with Jim Kelly and the Buffalo Bills when I was a kid.  Him and Mike Mussina.
8)  Jim Kelly had a childhood friend in prison and would visit him.  My dad worked at the prison and told Mr. Kelly how much I was obsessed with him.  He went home, took pictures of his home and had people take pictures of him with his dad for him in their basement/game room.  He autographed them.  I'm not selling.
9)  I have a Magic Johnson autograph.  I became obsessed with him as a teenager.
10)  I wanted to grow up and be just like Magic Johnson and play basketball for college.  In reality, I got pregnant my freshmen year of college and wasn't a good player.

Now I have to pass this award on to a few other bloggers.....
1.  Matt Millsaps at My Cup of NooDles because he's a great brother/kid/person who is writing about his adventures with his little brother NooDy.
2.  The Drama Mama over at The Scoop on Poop cause she's the best on line in real life BFF a girl could have who she's never met :)  And she's my Lovey Loo!
3)Shell at Things I Can't Say cause she'll a cool tweep.
4)  Grumpy Grateful Mom at Diaries of  Grumpy Grateful Mom for giving me lots of laughs.
and last but not least
5)Lola at Autism and Aspergers Awareness Jewlery cause I'm trying to pimp out her wonderful jewlery.  She's amazing.  I don't say that a lot about people.  I hate to wear jewlery and I've been wearing her necklace every day since I got in in April AND bought ear rings for Chris to give out for end of the school year gifts.

1 comment:

{Stephanie}The Drama Mama said...

Awww you are too sweet to give this to me!! I will post it this week!! Thank you!