Thursday, June 23, 2011

My graduates

Jon and Matthew graduated from preschool on Monday.  It was THEIR last day of school.  Today was Chris' last day of this school year.  His Extended School Year starts July 11th.  We are going to our genetic study that time so he'll be off that week.  My baby boys are starting kindergarten this fall!  I remember when they were itty bitty babies and now they are preschool graduates.  They have grown past the baby stage, the toddler stage and now the preschooler stage.  My babies are now young men!

They have blossomed into amazing young men who would make any mommy proud to call them her own.  I am so thankful for them and look forward to what will come in the years to come.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Awwww Yayyy for them and congratulations to you too Momma for making it in once piece!! :) My grandson also starts Kindergarten this year, so we will be going through this together!!

Kerrigan said...

Congrats to both of them.Our oldest son goes to Kindergarten too in the fall.We are hoping to do our study in early August.We are having issues with the blood draw people.
Do you know of any mommies that have the duplication.I am trying to find one but to no avail.

Missy said...

Kerrigan,
On the facebook group there's a mama on there that has the triplication not the duplication. Have you joined it. If you are interested let me know and I can have them keep an eye out for you.