Thursday, January 6, 2011

Comedy hour at the house of TiredMom

First of all, let's try to get pictures of Christmas since my laptop was acting up....

My boys Jon and Matthew are so funny lately!  Jon said this to Matthew last week....
"Matthew why are you taller than I am? We are TWINS we are supposed to be the same size!"

I caught Jon the other day with his back towards me trying to sneak something in his pocket.  I saw a familiar package in the house which was fruit snacks.  Jon was trying to shove several packs in his pockets and when I asked him what he was doing his response " Mom, I'm NOT trying to do anything.  Pretend like you didn't see me put these in here, ok?" 

I couldn't figure out how they kept getting into the locked pantry.  I asked Jon yesterday and he told me that he pushed a chair up to the door and unlocked the door.  Matthew promptly told me "Mom, I think Jon is now smarter than you are.  I'm going to be smarter than you soon too!"    Thanks dear.....




2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is great

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

Love the pictures!

Love that your little one is smarter than you! :D