Thursday, September 9, 2010

You like me, you really like me*edited*

YEA!  I'm finally posting about my awards!  I have been given 3 different awards, two by The Drama Mama and one that I got in July and didn't know it! 
Tthe Blogger Buddy Award is my most recent..  The Drama Mama and I go way back ok, so more like 3 years when she was expecting Scooby and I was expecting Iron Man.  To accept this award I have to list 7 facts about myself and give the award to 5 other people.
1.  I am a history buff.  I love all things history wise.  I love learning about history.
2.  I hate cleaning and will aviod it like the plague!
3.  I bite my nails; I know it is a nasty habit but it's better than other's habits.
4.  I am very disorganized but I do try to be more organized.  It just doesn't happen.
5.  I love baking and am looking forward to apple crisps and pumpkin breads. 
6.  Although I try to be crafty,  I am no Martha Steward.
7.  I had a lovey that I had as a kid called Ramcoon.  He was a puppet Raccoon that I got at FAO Schwartz when we were in NYC at Christmas-time.  I slept with it until I moved in with George when I was 24.

I'll pass it on as soon as I think of 5 people!



2 comments:

The Drama Mama said...

LOl. This post is so uncomplete its hilarious. LOL. I heart you.

Missy said...

Drama Mama, I didn't realize how incomplete it was until you pointed it out. Please don't hate me....I'm a sleep deprived mama :)