Dear Jon,
Thank you for chosing me as your mommy! I remember seeing you for the first time and not knowing that babies could be that small. You looked so tiny!
You have amazed me since day one with your sensitive, funny personality. You have been sunc an independent little boy and love playing on your own with your action figures. You love army men and your big doggie (STILL)!
This year you have blossomed into a fun, silly, sensitive guy who I love more and more every day.
You are such a good and silly boy! You amaze me every day with your love!
I love you to the moon and back,
Mommy
Dear Matthew,
You came into the word 5 years ago and weren't quite ready to be here yet. You have showed us how strong you can be. You have blossomed into a funny boy who will do just about anything for a laugh. This year you have become obsessed with Wii, Batman Lego, Mario and Ben 10.
You are my cuddle bug and between you and me, your hugs are like magic! They make me feel better on a bad day. I don't know what it is about them but looking into your big puppy-dog eyes with a great big squeeze make me feel better.
I love you to the moon and back!
Mommy





No comments:
Post a Comment