New things, Chris is finally saying a word more than once! He may say it for everything but he's saying a word. He doesn't say it often but he is still doing it..... It is "up". He says it to pop bubbles, asking to be picked up or for bath and asking for his Pop-pop. All things he loves to do. I don't have a video of him doing that. But I do have a video of this



I'm still waiting for mama :)
And, this past week I found out that if I don't finish my masters degree soon that I'll lose the credits and have to start again. I called to find out what to do and how we can afford it. Looks like I need to apply for a student loan, will go to college for next school year and will have my Masters in Reading Education. I will have the ability to teach Literacy, be a Reading Specalists and be Highly Qualified in Literacy and Language Arts.
Last weekend we played outside quite a bit. The boys are getting really excited about our garden. We have 3 types of tomatoes, green peppers,
jalapanos, habanaros, snap peas,
green beans,
onions, parsley, basil, chives, and oregano. I was super excited this past week to walk outside, snap off a leaf of basil and use it to cook with!
jalapanos, habanaros, snap peas,
green beans,
onions, parsley, basil, chives, and oregano. I was super excited this past week to walk outside, snap off a leaf of basil and use it to cook with!





No comments:
Post a Comment