Joshua will be officially a middle schooler next week. Next Tuesday he graduates from elementary school. Since when am I old enough to have a middle schooler? I look at him and think how did he go from an itty bit of a baby to a wonderful young man. He's such a kind, wonderful boy. I tried to look for a card to give him in Target and I cried. I couldn't find anything for an elementary graduate.
We scheduled Christopher's MRI for the day after I come back from Josh's graduation. We are to be in CHOP by 7:30 in the morning on the 10th.
This past weekend we saw "UP". I thought the animation was good but didn't like the story line. It was about a widower and his promise to his late wife to go on an adventure to South America. They had shown aspects of their married life and things that children shouldn't/wouldn't understand. The boys seemed to love it, though.
We decided what we're doing as far as placements next year for Matthew. We are going to keep him in a 3 year old inclusion classroom. I looked up and talked to my mom about what are 3 year old skills vs. 4 year old skills. He is doing what a child should academic wise for a 3 year old. He is behind in speech, gross motor and fine motor. Since his birthday falls before the cutoff of October 1st here technically, he and Jon could start kindergarden after next school year where they would be 4 going in. We are chosing to not start them until they are 5. I believe that the
extra year helps with maturity, socially, emotionally.
extra year helps with maturity, socially, emotionally.



1 comment:
Time flies! Congratulations to your little graduate :)
Post a Comment