I was going to do home made costumes for Halloween this year. Matt was going to be Bob the Builder and Jon was going to be a cowboy. But, while I was at Old Navy I found costumes for half price so I bought costumes instead. Matthew, since he is the climber, was a monkey. (I know that he was last year but this year's costume was much cuter). Jon was a skunk since he has a facination with smelly things. Chris looked handsome in his orange ghost t-shirt and black pants. They got to see Aunt Joy yesterday in their costumes and even went to daddy's work to show them. They helped me hand out pototo chips and pretzles.

Matt was less than thrilled with the prospect of being a monkey again.

"Why am I a snunk?"




NO MORE PICTURES, MOM!
One for them and one for us.
"This looks like a good place to sleep."

Halloween is exausting!
No comments:
Post a Comment