Nap time around our house is a hoot! It is so much fun! *rolling my eyes* So, today I was cutting apples to make an apple crisp as Diane was holding Chris and I heard Matt start screaming "BOO BOO!" after what seemed like the millionth time of putting them back into their beds. I ran upstairs and his hands were covered in blood and it was dripping out of his mouth. He split his upper lip and two of his front teeth are now loose.



So, on to the meaning of my post title....Jon was quite the little helper today as I was making the apple crisp. He helped me make the apple crisp by pouring the ingredients to the topping and then stirring it. He kept asking for more to pour. He loved helping so much he decided to taste his creation even though it wasn't cooked. He didn't like the way it tasted.




No comments:
Post a Comment