Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Christmas Pictures

Hellish...that's the only way I can describe our holiday picture fiasco. Matty cried basically the entire time, tried to run off and refused to get his picture taken. Then when he calmed down, it was Jon's turn to freak out. When Jon finally calmed down it was Chris' turn to freak out. Good times.... just when we were ready to call it off and reschedule their pictures for another day we ended up getting some good shots. Then, Jon and Matty broke the prop. Yup, my kids demolished them. On top of all of that, when I was ordering the pictures, Jon and Matt were fighting with each other. Then when I went to pay, Jon decided it was time to bolt....out of the picture studio right into the middle of Sears. I'm so glad that I brought their harnesses. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the pictures.







No comments: