Friday, November 9, 2007

You need a good sense of humor in our house

So, my cousin Ruth gave us coordinating outfits for all 3 of the little boys. I've been waiting for the day when I can put Chris' outfit on him and it would fit. That day was on Tuesday. It started out an ok day. I had gotten all 3 boys a bath the night before so they were nice and clean in the morning. I was on the phone with Wal-Mart trying to find a Wii for Josh. George was with the cable guy since we were basically without working cable since Friday. George put Jon and Matt in their room to get them away from the cable guy. When he went to go check on them somehow they got a package of not yet frozen fruit sorbets and decided that would make a good fingerpainting medium. It was on the floor, the glider and all over them! So, we couldn't get the pictures with all three boys but we did with Chris.


He looked very cute in his outfit!




I bought Chris a sleeper to take to my parent's house for Josh.


BTW, if you are reading this and care to be there, Chris is getting baptized Thanksgiving weekend.

No comments: