I need to have a procedure called a cardiac ablation. I am scared something will go wrong. What will my babies do without their mama? I live for my babies! I can't leave them now. They are too young! I am afraid to have this done but more afraid to NOT have this done. If left untreated it CAN kill me. I have much more to do here and am not ready to go yet.
I need more time with my boys! I know some may wish their time away *and I do at times too* but cherish every second with them. I want more times like these
I want more sweet little boy hugs, more sweet little boys saying "I lub you mama to the moon and back and to infinity and beyond!", more snuggles, more kisses, more play time, just more....more of everything....
I need these boys as much as they need me and I can't let them down.





4 comments:
That's SO scary! I hope the procedure goes well and you will feel better!
Prayers,
Michelle
http://normalchaosforamultitaskmom.blogspot.com/2012/06/place-i-need-to-be.html
Oh sweet mama. I can't imagine how heart breaking and scary this must be for you. I'm thinking of you and your family.
That is very scary. Good luck on your procedure and I hope you recover quickly.
How scary! Sending prayers your way!
Post a Comment