Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday Menu Planning?

I am overwhelmed!  I am writing for a magazine, i.d.e.a.l Magazine and am reading tons of books right now to write articles for them.  I also have had 2 IEP's for the boys, and an IEP that I am helping to work on for a friend.  I also am the co-president for our district's CPAC organization and am Vice President of New Jersey Parent Advocates.

I need to get back in the groove of things on here!  Anyway, I'll post my menu for the week in hopes to get back into writing on here.

Sunday was garlic ranch turkey burgers and chips
Monday we went to my brother-in-laws for a bbq
Tuesday we are having roast chicken (done in my crock pot) with lemon and herbs picked from my garden, mashed potatoes with gravy, and corn
Wednesday we're having chicken quesadillas
Thursday will be pineapple and cinnamon pancakes
Friday will be Beef and Broccoli and chicken nuggets
Saturday will be steak, french fries, and salad

To make the pancakes just follow the recipe for plain pancakes from Bisquick and add to it pureed pineapple and a dash of cinnamon.

No comments: