Monday, April 23, 2012

Menu Planning Monday

I can't find my camera.  I'm feeling lost since I usually take pictures every day.  I'm going to have to start sharing old pictures because I don't know what else to do.

We have an IEP tomorrow for Chris.  It's round 2 and I'm hoping we can get all the kinks worked out of the draft IEP.  I don't mean to be difficult but this is my baby here and I'll do whatever I need to make sure his IEP is going to work for him.

I'm getting back to Menu Planning Monday just because it helps me keep track of what we are eating.  

Sunday: marinated flank steak, home made french fries, and salad
Monday: roast chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, and corn
Tuesday: home made spaghetti sauce, spaghetti with meatballs and sausage, and garlic bread
Thursday: left over spaghetti sauce
Friday: left overs
Saturday: bbq ribs, parsley red potatoes, random veggie that my kids pick

No comments: