This past weekend we had Jon and Matthew's Lego Star Wars party. We had 10 kids in our backyard mostly from the boys' kindergarten class.
When the kiddies showed up they were given a padawan vest lego style.
They completed an obstacle course of jumping from hula hoop to hula hoop, crawling through a tunnel, and ending up in a tent of Star Wars characters. I told the kids that when they entered the tent they would be dubbed Jedi and would have the power to defeat Darth Vader. We had a pinata of Darth Vader's head for the kids along with a light saber.
I had planned on the kids playing with different Lego sets we have but when I asked Jon and Matthew to clean up, they put all the sets together. Instead we completed Star Wars puzzles from Target's dollar section.
Next we ate, snow ball popcorn, light saber pretzels, a Star Wars Lego cake
and drank Yoda Punch. I didn't get a picture of it though. I used Sierra Mist and Lime Sherbet.
The boys had a wonderful time but I have to say next year may be in a bounce house. Much easier on this tired mama.







No comments:
Post a Comment