Thursday, February 24, 2011

MRI results and whole bunches of updates

Matthew's MRI results were normal.  That leads to more questions.  What is causing Matthew's motor skills to be so weak?  What is causing his pain?  What is causing him to be unsteady on his feet and get tired easily?

We had an IEP meeting for him since he met all of his PT goals.  They are going to drop him from PT in school but he still needs it.  It doesn't impact his education.  They can't work on balance and stamina in school :(

Chris has been quite a meanie at times and is still tantruming.  His senses are on overload.  He is holding his hands over his ears to go pee in public bathrooms.  He's starting to be superpicky about foods.  He told me tonight that it was painful for him to recieve hugs and kisses.  I don't force hugs.  But something as basic as showing affection is painful!  :(  It hurts me to know he's in pain.  It shouldn't be.  We should be able to cuddle, hug, share affection but we can't.  We can't share and express a basic emotion such as love.

Changing topics, we went to see Joshua last weekend at my parents and watched him play basketball.  Jon and Matthew yelled and cheered them on.  I heard a few "GO BROTHER!" and a bunch of "STOP THEM!",   "GO DEFENSE!" and a few "SHOOT JOSHUA!"  I also heard a few "Can I have more popcorn?" or insert other food in here.

I'll share a picture shortly.  Blogger was being a booger.

No comments: