The principal went out on medical leave until the end of April and the new principal called my husband last week. The child who was bullying our boys is a repeat offender. The parents have the "not my child" attitude but this principal has a no tolerance attitude thankfully. We were told the principal had a chat with the mom where he informed her this will not happen again.
Monday I went to a meeting about kindergarden transition. While I was there the casemanager told me she thinks the difference between this child and my children is that I don't tolerate misbehavior. My kids did swear once, maybe twice. They were told not to do it again and I ignored their behavior. I think this child does things for the shock value as well. What I am hopeful about is that my children will remain safe while in school.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thank you for the quote about special needs kids. I copyed it down to reread during the tough times.
Post a Comment